VFIO/GPU Passthrough

I tried this few weeks ago. I have a nvidia gpu and Intel cpu but after installing nvidia drivers the vm wouldn't work(windows 10) black screen and if I booted Garuda with propertiery drivers which installs whole of x11 with nvidia drivers and it wouldn't boot either .
However u seem to be using vfio drivers I had removed all loaded drivers from nvidia before doing passthrough.
I had done the kernel parameters thing that time , I'll try loading vfio drivers

I got vfio working on garuda with windows 10 vm. Its very easy with the archwiki guide. Idk why you'd need anything else on top of that.

Steiner's guide cuts through all the unnecessary stuff. That's why I always use his guide.

It might help to look at other VFIO guides online. Sometimes all it takes is to look at things from a different angle. The Arch Wiki is fantastic, but I often use guides from other people before some things finally make sense, or mention something trivial that the Arch Wiki doesn't.

I can't see why Garuda (or any other Arch based distro) wouldn't work, as long as you are using the right kernel, and the hardware is set up correctly.