Two installing problems at once (Live)

Removed for being harrased by some one who obviously can't read.

Can we see the output of sudo parted -l

Also, a couple of notes:

• The i386 part of the grub install is normal
  • You can't/shouldn't install Linux onto a fat32 partition. It doesn't support POSIX permissions.
3 Likes

Removed for being harrased by some one who obviously can't read.

Yes, you run it from the live cd before you install.

2 Likes

You really need to do your home work

Garuda does not use ext 2,3,4 or any other file system only btrfs if you had done some research you would know that. Just go back to ubuntu, popOS, you are not ready for Garuda or Arch based systems come back in a year or 2

5 Likes

Very well.

Dalto. My thanks for at least trying. I did get the sudo parted data i put it at the bottom on this thread but it doesnt 'say much except that it’s an unknown drive over and over again when it’s a WD 2TB. Sudo parted -l didn’t register sda, b or c but it detects them in the installer.

I did get garuda to boot by using MX linux grub manager and install grub that way.
Any how i don’t see the point of wasting any more time on this.

Moderator you may lock out this thread or delete it as you see fit.

And btw mandog if you were actually capable of reading you would have noticed that i have Arch linux installed, and btw po-os doesn’t have PBR support options even in terminal. Come to think of it neither does Element OS. Not really interested in system76 Linux distros.

Btw i’ve set notification emails from garuda as spam so don’t waste your time attempting to troll me.

Model: Unknown (unknown)

Number Start End Size File system Flags</p>
1 0.00B 2427MB 2427MB linux-swap(v1)</p>
Disk /dev/zram2: 2427MB</p>
Sector size (logical/physical): 4096B/4096B
Partition Table: loop
Disk Flags: </p>
Disk /dev/zram0: 2427MB
Sector size (logical/physical): 4096B/4096B
Partition Table: loop&lt

What the ■■■■ dude, how old are you?
You feel attacked by one forum member and decide its best to "punish" everyone else for it? :eyes:
Just that this aint punishment, you wont be missed :blush:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.