Touch pad not found

It is showing that there is no touchpad. I am a newbie and just upgraded to KDE from windows..My touchpad is not working..

Welcome to the forum.

Generally, posts with little info are not desirable on a technical help forum.

Please read the Garuda Wiki article on “Reporting bugs”. Post the inxi command listed on the Wiki (no pics please).

Also, please refrain from posting comments such as:

All caps are not appreciated when posting, and neither is begging for help. This is a technical help forum. Comments such as above are not only redundant they are rude and show no respect for other users waiting patiently for their turn to get assistance.

4 Likes

I am so sorry but now my system doesn’t get booted .. it shows - failed to start samba nmb daemon. This error.

Not to be rude, but this is a totally unrelated topic that really requires its own separate hep thread.

Try rolling back your system using timeshift at the grub advanced boot menu. Select a previous backup snapshot to boot from. If that doesn't help then you will need to open a new thread that provides logs that include the error messages you are receiving.

Do not post the issues here read the wiki regarding "Reporting bugs" and post your errors and system specs on a separate topic.

3 Likes