There is a blue dot on top of applications

what's that blue dot?

2 Likes

what does that mean?

Please share screenshot. We can't say which dot you are referring to.

6 Likes

It means you won the door prize for least descriptive help request of-the-day.

It means that you have given us no information at all, not even a screen shot. So how do we know what you mean or how to help you?

regards

4 Likes

Do you mean "Hot Corner" feature of KDE Plasma?

If in KDE and you're taking about open apps on the panel then it means multiple instances open. Now that said letting us know you were referring to icons on the panel would of been a huge help.

Or as sublumial suggested that you might be referring to the blue dot in the upper left hand corner.

Information really helps. Thanks

1 Like

I think you should stay away from that stuff unless you are a really experienced LSD user. Blue micro dot is one of the more potent forms of acid.

I'd recommend sticking to something more new user friendly like white blotter acid. Otherwise a bad trip is a very likely possibility.

Perhaps if you are into experimenting with halocinogenics you'd be better to start off with more natural methods such as majic mushrooms. They taste terrible, but that can be moderated somewhat by infusing the mushrooms in a tea.

Have a good Xmas, and be sure to use all non medically approved drugs in moderation, so that you don't suffer severe problems with your visual acuity.

11 Likes

Bonus points for that post. :joy:

5 Likes

I suspect there may be some language barriers here, so it's probably time to move this and the OP can try again with more information if they want to.

5 Likes