Tell me you are using Garuda without telling me you are using Garuda

You broach a subject on which I cannot avoid commenting

A certain Konrad Adenauer is often quoted in the German media as saying:
"What do I care about my chatter from yesterday?"

But Konrad Adenauer said more. The following half-sentence is usually not quoted and does not underline the political fickleness that is often accused of it. He said: "What do I care about my chatter from yesterday, nothing prevents me from becoming wiser."

Sorry for off topic, but I had to get rid of that.

2 Likes

I am using the distro with the forum that create very random topics like this :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Sunda, I don't think there can be an 'off topic' for this thread :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I really don't like unused RAM

7 Likes

gay cyberpunk wallpapers with heavy use of hot pink and purple

3 Likes

I change my OS more than my underwear :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, that eagle one.

HOT pink :ok_hand:

3 Likes

This is actually an interesting statement. Cyberpunk has literally never been taken into account for the themes but people refer to it sometimes :joy:

11 Likes

I spit fire!

8 Likes

I soar with my fellow eagles, rather than being on the ground with the chickens and the turkeys. :crazy_face:

8 Likes

I use a distro which is arch based, stability debian like and gaming native windows 10 like which looks eye pleasing as well.

This is in my personal opinion.

Edit: Also, the community is cool - You feel welcome!

12 Likes

Umm uhhh what

1 Like

retrofuturistic pride parade

the gaymer aesthetic

2 Likes

I'm typing this post in which I'm typing this post using the keyboard of the computer in which I'm on the distro provided by people behind the forum in which I'm currently typing this post :wink:

1 Like

What about
I am typing this post from the dstro that people on the forum that I am typing this post on made.

2 Likes

I use a keyboard.

4 Likes

Eagles come in all shapes and sizes but you will recognise them chiefly by their attitudes... E.F Schumacher.
My little odroid is a very small eagle. :slight_smile:
Regards,
Nebo

6 Likes

You da man @Nebo :+1:

So that explanes the rainbow keybords :rainbow:

2 Likes