#+*sorry_to_you_guys*+#

oh mein gott jetzt versteh ich alles mein thread muss euch ja vorgekommen sein wie ein weiterer störenfried

es tut mir wirklich leid wollte wirklich nicht euch kritisieren aus meiner sicht war es einfach nur ein gelöschter thread auf den ich antworten wollte

und ich dachte schon es wäre hier total zensur

aber ich war wirklich noch nie in einem linux forum angemeldet und hatte soviel spaß am mich beteiligen

klar lies man sehr viel weil man muss
aber ich war und bin von euch wirklich beeinflußt egal welche version ich sehe die arbeit dahinter ich muss ja sagen mit meiner aktuellen version bin ich wirklich zufrieden

auch wenn ich finde das andere versionen nicht so gut funktionieren es steht ja jedem frei seine eigene meinung zu bilden

entschuldigung noch mal für die verbale entgleisung in meinem thread war vielleicht etwas vorschnell

obwohl ich die hintergründe nicht kenne oder gerade deswegen
fand ich alienprobe gar nicht so schlimm

aber das kann ich nicht beurteilen
weil erst ziemlich neu

schöne grüße nickschecka

oh my god now i understand everything my thread must have seemed like another troublemaker to you guys

I'm really sorry I really did not want to criticize you from my point of view it was just a deleted thread to which I wanted to respond

and I thought it would be total censorship here

but i have never been on a linux forum before and had so much fun participating

sure you read a lot because you have to
but I was and am really influenced by you no matter what version I see the work behind it I must say yes with my current version I am really satisfied

even if I find that other versions do not work so well it is everyone free to form his own opinion

sorry again for the verbal derailment in my thread was maybe a bit rash

although I do not know the background or just because of that
i found alienprobe not so bad

but I can not judge that
because only quite new

greetings nickschecka

3 Likes

Without getting into specifics when it comes to disciplinary issues on the forum, let me say one thing. As a new user at first glance, reading an individual post where discipline has resulted might appear excessive from your viewpoint.

However, the mods on this forum often have a great deal of background knowledge that a relatively new user would not be privy to.

In some cases users have been disciplined many different times on multiple forums under multiple different usernames. So, you might think on first glance that the reaction was excessive on the mods part. However, in most cases it is not the individual instance that results in a suspension, it is a cumulative effect.

It is often a case of simply "the last straw that broke the camels back". I'm not sure if that saying translates well outside the English language, but I'm sure many other languages have similar expressions with the same meaning.

4 Likes

nein passt "wie die faust aufs auge" also das sprichwort

und es war auch nicht der versuch sein verhalten zu rechtfertigen nur meine meinung

aber wie gesagt habe da nicht den einblick

kein grund etwas zu rechtfertigen zu müssen

sehe nur meinen thread jetzt mit anderen augen und wie er gewirkt haben muss sorry

no fits "like a fist on the eye" so the proverb

and it was also not the attempt to justify his behavior just my opinion

but as I said I do not have the insight

no need to justify anything

just see my thread now with different eyes and how it must have worked sorry

2 Likes