Solved date bug with snapper-tools

@alexjp I'm not a mind reader, gotta explain to me how it's wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

sure: look at the dates:

1 Like

Just went back into Garuda and I have the same thing with the dates. Other than than a sound issue I fixed everything looks great.

1 Like

confirming date issue... seems to be using 'day.minute.year' instead of 'day.month.year' ... I assume snapshots will still function and this is just cosmetic display thing....

only other issue (and not much of one really) is ntfs-3g display of thumbs for files on NTFS drives doesn't work in Dolphin

everything else seems fine... installed on three systems here of various age/hardware :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a known KDE bug I believe, not related to Talon.

1 Like

Oh my god I am beyond dumb. Thank you. I didn’t even notice this at first.

5 Likes

As long as the snapshot name is there I personally don't care about the date. When I do need to us a snapshot at most it's only a few hours old from the same day.

seems fixed since: snapper-tools-git-r8.b1d830b-1-x86_64 :slight_smile: thanks @TNE

3 Likes

Date is fixed now! Fast work over there. :slight_smile:

edit: It was only slightly bugging me. *eye twitches

4 Likes

well… it was a game changer to me! life or death situation!
He had 40 years to fix it! if he failed, I was switching to manjaro!

3 Likes

Is this going to correct the time as well and allow the name of the snapshot to be shown on the Grub snapshot screen? Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.