Inspired by RecBox ( @mr_glitch )

Alternatively

10 Likes
Untitled :smiley: :slight_smile:

8 Likes

An eagle ran into a hockey puck?

Sorry - we Canadians see hockey everywhere... :grin:

5 Likes

Oh man, you beat me to it. That was the first thing I thought of when I looked at it.

Maybe we could get "Grapes" to flog an official NHL Garuda special edition commemorative puck.

I think it would be fitting to have some of the old time brawlers commemorated on the filp side. Pics of some of the all time NHL leaders in penalty minutes. :smile:

4 Likes

Inspired by my Canadian friends. :wink:

or

13 Likes

Awesome @SGS, but you should have the puck in the net symbolizing "Garuda scores again".

Very nice job. :+1:

6 Likes

Desert the 5? :wink:

WΓΌste-desert-05-sgs

6 Likes

Inspired :wink:

10 Likes

You have some sneaky ray-trace plugin hiding?

1 Like

Sure :smiley:

DuckDuckGO say

2 Likes

Yeah - used to do quite a bit on the Amiga back in the day - back when PC's were still on CGA or VGA at best! :grin:

2 Likes

Inspired by Jon

7 Likes

But, which came first, Garuda or the egg.

7 Likes

It must be Garuda :thinking:
:wink:

5 Likes

Perhaps you are right, but I guess we'll never know for sure.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Both of those look awesome, although I think you should tone down the reflective highlights a little bit. The top one looks great, but the reflections seem a little too artificial being as bright as they are. I also think the bottom one looks a little better with the logo a little lower than in the first image. You might want to move the logo a little lower in the first one to match the logo placement of the lower image. The bottom one couldn't possibly be improved.

Just my opinion, I'm no art critic.

You're simply out-doing even yourself with all the spectacular stuff you've been producing lately.

7 Likes

If you only knew how long it took me to make it sparkle. :smiley:
In short, it should be like this :wink:

3 Likes