Share Some funny things 😁

13 Likes

I was doing these kinds of thing some 4 years ago ,when I was a newbie user for debian based distros(linux) :stuck_out_tongue: (yeah garuda is my first arch based distro till then i used to think that arch based distros are for hackers only who used to wear hoodies and the anonymous mask :joy: )

4 Likes

:wink:

anon-sgs

7 Likes

Funny, but not in a jokey way.
Four years ago my friend bought an Apple MacBook Pro, £2500 :scream:
Last week the screen got corrupted. Apple want £800 to fix it.
I gave him a six year old Laptop with Garuda on it free of charge and he loves it. It does everything his Mac did.
I think that's quite funny.
Garuda 1 Apple 0

19 Likes

I am sure it is probably snappier also. MacOS always seem slow, sluggish, and continues to decline after many updates. When I slapped Garuda on mine it was like night and day.

5 Likes

No, that’s Ubuntu. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

And now the whole Ubuntu desktop is getting snapped :laughing:

5 Likes

haven’t you heard?
this isn’t ‘illegal’ anymore it’s ‘undocumented’. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

11 Likes

So many people need to watch this meme. I had to resort to blocking dudes on telegram because they started irritating me with stuff that could have been searx'ed/whoogled in 0.5 seconds. The blocking happened when one guy in particular started asking me questions regarding M$ install. I guess that's what it took for me to learn. :eyes: :sweat:

4 Likes

4od2lj-2913831237

4 Likes

So do I brother, so do I.

7 Likes

Summary

github

11 Likes

ChatGPT Memes

15 Likes

That last one is the very stuff of nightmares.

5 Likes

"People never quit emacs. They just die at some point" :rofl:

6 Likes

I think, for a more genuine experience, a random flatpak should fail to install due to a missing part.

3 Likes

AI generated potential Apple products

10 Likes

I can see apple fanbois going crazy over these.

5 Likes