Screenshots | Garuda Linux preferred :master:

Garuda KDE Dragonized Gaming Edition v2

11 Likes

My desktop,Tweaked willow. Autumn wallpaper. No conky.

5 Likes

I really like the wallpaper Massimo! Would you have a link for me where I can download it? That would be really great.
MFG bucca

1 Like

https://www.pxfuel.com/en/desktop-wallpaper-qtwyx

6 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

So, I realized I never posted a screenshot, and here it is.

Nothing impressive, and the waybar theme used to be much better before GtkButton was replaced with GtkLabel (or the other way around, I forget) wrecking it badly just when it was ready.
2022-11-20T11:47:53,995046498+01:00

I never found the time and patience to redo it properly, mostly because I used generic css rules with colors computed from currentcolor for all the modules, and now that trick doesn't work anymore.

Here I am editing that monstrous shell pipe above to inspect fish functions and key bindings in fzf, while peeking at pending upgrades just because.

I'll share the dots when I'm done debugging (and removing profanities from the comments).

7 Likes

Hi everyone!
I wanted to create something to replace latte-dock, since it will break with future update and it started to give me problems time ago (slow, more resources usage...)

So i gave cairo-dock a try, and I think it looks good ^^:

Also Window AppMenu widget is way smoother:

The top panel is just a simple plasma panel. I tried to make it transparent playing around with the config file, but i didn't achieve much.
So i used the Panel Transparency Button widget instead, like suggested here.

I edited the image under the opened application to make it look like the default latte panel on Garuda.

The same effect can be achieved in xfce (without Window Buttons, Window Title and WIndow AppMenu):

7 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

12 Likes

5 Likes

I love that wallpaper!!

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

pretty pretty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

thanks Garuda dev for sway i learn a lot of wayland but I must try arch can I make myself

8 Likes

This thread makes me want to use the wm versions of Garuda... all your set-ups here look so good :relieved:

1 Like

Wait until Garuda's Plasma migration occurs.

5 Likes

Just KDE :smiley:

13 Likes

The Dr460nized Plasma Style Theme is looking great on that wallpaper too!

Which Fonts? Noto?

4 Likes

This should be comforta fonts.