Screenshots of Garuda Linux

thats the most beautiful cinnamon i have ever seen

3 Likes

Welcome to the Garuda community :smiley:

2 Likes

WOAH !!!
From where did you've got those awesome gauges?! Pls tell me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :scream:

2 Likes

5 Likes

You guys sure spend a lot of time customizing your desktops :thinking:

6 Likes

For some, customizing desktop is a one time thing, for others it is an addiction or even a tradition.
I fall into the first group. Or maybe third because I refresh desktop roughly every 3 months​:grin:

4 Likes

Get it from here...

2 Likes

Thank you very much :smiley:

EDIT: Yeah that thing works really good ngl - thank you for sharing it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now with my own screenshot :smiley:

What do you think?

8 Likes

You really don't want to know :wink: .

Joking aside, not bad.

Personally, it would be too bright and gray as a background color is also not my cup of tea.

But it does not matter, you must like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply.
I'm after true statements, nothing to cuddle here :slight_smile:

I've done several variations of it (regarding the background) b/c I'm not happy with it yet. Hence my question.
I've got the reddish-blue-ish combination based on the Dr460nforce theming and a bright and an even darker one. I'm still not sure which one to choose. Hence my question. Also I won't spam with several pictures in the forum ^^.

Thanks and

all the best,

Bruce

3 Likes

You can post here in one post all (max. 5 :grin: ) your examples.

I just don't like unnecessary photos of the terminal. :blush:

If it gets too creepy for the general public, I'll let you know.

When it comes to art/appearance, you will never, even @dr460nf1r3 with his KDE dragonized version, get 100% approval.

You are also welcome to open a separate thread under #community:showcase so that we stay on the actual topic here. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh ok thank you for the information.

When it comes to art/appearance, you will never, even @dr460nf1r3 with his KDE dragonized version, get 100% approval.

:rofl:
I'm for sure not a well experienced artist. It is more like a spare time thing to me. It is fun to me.
Having some feedback is helpfull tho :slight_smile:

You are also welcome to open a separate thread under #community:showcase so that we stay on the actual topic here. :slight_smile:

I'm going to, thank you :smiley:

3 Likes

Here's how I customise my gnome desktop:

15 Likes

looking at the latest bunsenlabs

12 Likes

You’re posting bunsenlabs distro under Garuda screenshots? Fair enough regardless lol

4 Likes

It is a VM and the host is actually Garuda, I'm not sure if he breaks any rules :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

4 Likes

There is no room for negotiation :slight_smile:

When it would have violated the rule, it would have been deleted and would not have got a like from me :smiley:

But I am very pleased that you think along here :grin:

But I just see he removed my avatar, maybe I should delete it after all? :thinking:

BTW, what is a "Endeavourinator" ?

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Chit Chat - (Silliness factor 5)

Garuda Cinnamon :slight_smile:

13 Likes