Screenshots | Garuda Linux preferred :master:

I have it big because my vision is a little off your desktop is awesome!

For backgrounds like that search "panther amoled low poly". There are also other animals :muscle:
Icons: OieIcons

15 Likes

For those of you who are fans of Gruvbox (KDE, of course) know that there is no "official" matching Kvantum theme. That is, until now, thanks to a user who took the initiative...

7 Likes

As Lana says, got that Summertime Sadness! It is beach wear, and beach temps.... :beach_umbrella:

Main PC:

I dropped my frozen Baby Ruth chocolate bar in the water and everyone got out. I don't get it!?! :chocolate_bar::man_swimming:t3:

14 Likes

I find few minutes for customize my desktop.
My Garuda lives 9 days. :smiley:

15 Likes

Super nice. I dig the gruvbox scheme. Good job.

2 Likes

grafik

grafik

15 Likes

Wow, i really like it! Can you tell me the name of the widget please? The one who displays time, hw usage and "now playing"

1 Like

Seems to be conky :smiley:

1 Like

Actually switched to Gnome. The KDE dragonized version is nice, but it doesn't quite fit my workflow somehow. Pretty standard Gnome with Dash to panel and some Extensions enabled.

8 Likes

Was happy with KDE Dragonized for a very long time, but last night I decided to just explore different options and ended up with a customized theme + Bismuth.

9 Likes

Aesthetic clock

2 Likes

For a change, an i3wm snapshot :grin:

17 Likes

It is awesome :star_struck:

2 Likes

All of my computers are named after Clone Wars characters. This is Echo.

11 Likes

i3wm? :wink:

DL link

10 Likes

I have seen an Arch Linux themed "may the --force be with you" (dashes are intentional) wallpaper, but I can't find it now.

1 Like

11 Likes

Garuda Cinnamon - Thank you @Naman ! :ok_hand:

14 Likes

12 Likes