Screenshots | Garuda Linux preferred :master:

16 Likes

Superb! Love the cyan... soothing

2 Likes

Givin' some love to Pro-Audio in Garuda! Hassle-Free bare-minimum setup needed. In other words... ready-to-go! Hats off to Garuda for bleeding edge (without the blood) pro-audio OOTB.

Basically just install Ardour (or DAW of choice) and secondly, install qpwgraph (Qt-PipeWire-GRAPH) for audio signal routing. Boom. time to record/mix/master!

Nice work Garuda team! Excellence!

10 Likes

That is called “leading edge”!

3 Likes

Tonight's Current Mission Control - Studio - Recording In Session

:arrow_up: Ardour Mixer Strip View (Main)

:arrow_up: Ardour Editor View

:arrow_up: Patchbay audio signal routing featuring "Carla" by kxstudio.

• Notice I'm sporting my new avatar by @SGS in the top left corner as the application launcher icon. =)

• Garuda Dra460nized Kde

11 Likes

Dragonized with some minor tweak-age.

12 Likes

Using SGS's beautiful wallpaper!

11 Likes

Nice, very nice. I'm digging the bottom bar spaces between items & rounded corners. Damn sweet! :100:

EDIT: And oddly enough, Black & Pink are actually working and I would have never expected that to look so smooth. Killer color scheme. the blue tops it off.

4 Likes

Having just watched Dr. Strange: Into the Multiverse, I think this desktop wallpaper is right on point! :smiley: :ok_hand:t3:

9 Likes

BTW, this is not a screenshot from Garuda Linux, it’s the wallpaper by TilliDie :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There I go already posting in wrong topics. :sweat_smile:
I wasn't sure exactly where to post it after looking over the topics, so I went out on a limb and chose this one! New peeps make mistakes! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No problem.

There is no place for that here in the forum to post other people’s wallpapers. Because it is unnecessary to post here again something that already exists on the Internet, or here in the forum.
But there is the possibility here in the forum to present own works/wallpapers.
Or also foreign ones if they are to be seen as background of a DE of Garuda Linux.
Something like this :slight_smile:

10 Likes

That looks really cool!! Goes right along with the Garuda theme. :smile:

1 Like

@SGS can you make honeycomb wallpaper
With the colors from dragonozed icon with saturn in centre

5 Likes

ग‍रु‍ड़ लिनक्स सिनामन संस्करण, मेरा ऑपरेटिंग सिस्टम।

14 Likes

Here is my system! Love love love Garuda!!
Have some issues with Brave web apps I'm trying to figure out, but other than that, it's perfect!!

11 Likes

Linux_Fu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart: :cupid:
i love garuda kde dragonized

12 Likes

I would say you like buttons especially :slight_smile: .
With less than 50 the system can't be used :wink:.
Just kidding, nice job!

8 Likes

I just want to say how much I appreciate those on the Garuda Forum pushing us to do our own research, to look up documentation, fixes, workarounds, etc. I've fixed one of the big problems I was having (MS Office 365 font spacing was wonky in my Brave browser; turns out, all I had to do was install MS fonts!), and I'm currently researching ways to fix the second (websites I've turned into individual web apps are still getting grouped with Brave on the task manager instead of having their own icon like they're supposed to). I tinkered around with Garuda KDE Dr4gonized Edition, and made it my own! Here's a few screenshots.

11 Likes

Garuda Linux Cinnamon Edition

20 Likes