Screenshots | Garuda Linux preferred :master:

well this is mine.... Garuda KDE

9 Likes

The new logo you got with

sudo pacman -Syu neofetch-git

ups the Arch logo, IDK :wink: :thinking:

3 Likes

You can pass options to neofetch such as --ascii_distro which sets the art to a picture of your choice.
To set it to the Arch logo you will have to run

neofetch --ascii_distro arch

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

The KDE mood hit me once again and Im currently trying a few different things I found lately:

• Beautyline instead of Candy icons.. this just is an almost complete really nice looking icon pack!
  • fish shell with oh-my-fish instead of oh-my-zsh. This one is just loaded with killer features which are similar to zsh but feel a lot smoother :flushed:
  • FiraSans as desktop font and FanstasqueSansMono as terminal font. I dont know why but the combination of both just looks stunning. Especially with Alacritty :exploding_head: Im thinking of making this default in GNOME and BSPWM :slight_smile:
14 Likes

Looks good I personally prefer the Inter font myself

3 Likes

atlast, fresh clean install :slight_smile: took a shot after update

7 Likes

Happy Diwali | शुभ दीवाली

11 Likes

Looks almost the same than my last post in this thread but as a little teaser.. its finally done :stuck_out_tongue: #soon :dragon_face:

10 Likes

Screenshot from yesterday, when I finally completed my KDE setup but still hadn't changed the ASCII logo on neofetch. My eyes kinda hurt, but I love that wallpaper so much I had to do it.

7 Likes

My eyes kinda hurt with this coming up in my browser! Does this mean the wallpaper is painfully cute? (not meant as a catty comment :grin:)

3 Likes

Garuda BSPWM

9 Likes

18 Likes

Impressively cohesive - and REALLY easy on the eyes!
:star_struck:

4 Likes

Not as cohesive (or as comprehensive) but seems to be as easy on the eyes :grin: Variation on a theme, with a new conky section that saves space on monitoring... leaving room for weather without going to the other screen.

12 Likes

Shiny Dark

15 Likes

Garuda i3 with a menu

9 Likes

8 Likes

previous fresh install on hdd was borked.... now test driving again with kde flavour on VM. virt-manager with qxl as well as virtio display driver tested . both for xorg as well as wayland plasma ! working fine as of now . :slight_smile: with 4 gigs ram

7 Likes

Garuda i3wm

10 Likes

Garuda Linux ! I love Tiling Window Managers !

13 Likes