Screenshots of Garuda Linux

I haven't posted a screenshot for a long time so I thought I should remedy that.

Top bar and dock autohide for a nice clean desktop. This is dr4g0nized, with just a couple minor personal taste tweaks like the pager in the top panel and the app dashboard in the dock.

12 Likes

Nice setup you have there :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello to everyone
my first post
6 wm setup with the same color & keybindings & polybar
all on the same ssd and not in virtualbox
simple setup easy to build on
you can replace the polybar with a fancy if you want

i3wm

bspwm

dkwm

awesome

wormwm

herbstluftwm

i'm almost done with openbox
i only need xmonad and qtile now

10 Likes

Messing with Gimp, made this wall for my desktop. :smile:

Large Pic

6 Likes

You must be younger - my eyes surrendered immediately! Something like coming out of a dark room into full sunlight!

5 Likes

7 Likes

And here I was thinking since it was a subdued white it would not be too bad on someone eyes, lol. And thank you for thinking I am young. :grinning:

Instead of posting wallpaper screenshot; here's how I actually use it.

Then I press Meta+Tab to switch to a different desktop, and again to come back to this.

Windows didn't provide me that experience.

2 Likes

I want to try it before 2 times and download it today fail to boot it say greeten failed

Looking great!

8 Likes

Tux on ice :slight_smile:

:smiley:

11 Likes

Thank you! :smile:

You may want to blur out your phone number as well :wink:

A couple current screenshots. Been really digging the gnome experience recently with pop-shell.

5 Likes

I really like the default Dr460nized, so I did minimal modifications

6 Likes

First use of an Arch based distro and first time with KDE in a long time. love it!

10 Likes

You may want to blur out your phone number as well

It's not my phone number :slight_smile:

Not in the U.S. anyway, where a reverse lookup shows nothing. Did you have a country code to go with that?
:wink:

1 Like

Why, do you need a chiro in Mexico (+52)? His schedule is quite full; and I ended up going with another good option.

But that one apparently studied Daoism extensively, and thus has good Chinese natural health knowledge. Charging a premium for that: $60/h.

You got his phone number already if interested.

Welcome to Arch/Garuda!

2 Likes