New Screenshot. :smile:

Large Pic

4 Likes

My current setup. :smile:

Large Pic

4 Likes

wow , how to setup like this???

1 Like

Ok, So not too much music fan ( Last time listened to a music 3 months ago )
But wanted to post something :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

10 Likes

Like this color scheme.

Large Pic

8 Likes

just how you remove that theme and pink color

1 Like

13 Likes

A perfect Desktop for summer holidays :wink:

2 Likes

Current setup. :grin:

Big Pic

6 Likes

9 Likes

You folks are so good at this. I notice we even have user-generated artwork in the newer spins. Other than SGS', I mean. :wink:

I like the ones that it comes-with so much there's not much I would or do change with the look. A personal background, maybe.

I still--still--can't get over all of the other things about Garuda that make it Garuda. The developers' and maintainers' love for Linux really shines through.

Show me that in Windows, I dare anyone.

7 Likes

I never wanted to do it in windows :smiley: :smiley:
Thats all i can say :smiley:

5 Likes

This is messing with my brain. Took me a minute to realise you didn't print out some jpeg files to stick to the wall lol

3 Likes

Magic of Blender :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We tried but we could not a agree on a what “Tapete” to put on the wall? stripes or embosed :smiley:

4 Likes

If you think that's bad, wait 'til @TilliDie publishes his version of the old "infinite cats & mirrors" wallpaper. I hear it's in the works.

I think he and @SGS studied under Escher.
:rofl:

6 Likes

My "artwork" consists of booting into the live Dr460nized spin changing the wallpaper and shooting it. Honeywave is the new default wallpaper for KDE 5.24. When you throw it on a defaulted Dr460nized, the two go together like toast and jam. It was surprising.

I think our resident artists are better but, hey, KDE's ain't too shabby. :wink:

11 Likes

Nice work @Bro :star_struck:
I think you just made @SGS and myself Redundant :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

I'm not going to even try to lie - that's a pretty badass desktop background.

4 Likes