Screenshots of Garuda Linux and other Linux OS

Hey I can’t be picky, thanks very much.

2 Likes

Here's a new Garuda XFCE Ultimate setup. I made a few changes in theming etc because of issues with size on a 4K monitor - but I think I'm getting there...

BTW - I can cover a lot more than that with conkys too :grin:

8 Likes

Pretty sweet if I do say so myself. Ignore the unmounted items cause I just haven’t got around to setting up like I like.

5 Likes

My beloved i3 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Current setup, this time on KDE :slight_smile: Dont be confused by the Arch logo, its Garuda. Just my personal preference :smiley:

4 Likes

7 Likes

:grin:

6 Likes

Here's my background.

And the screenshot:

8 Likes

Paleofetch-git instead of neofetch-git, output is instant :slight_smile: only shows Arch logo though but thats what i like to have anyways, so its fine for me :smiley:

8 Likes

Wuxiaworld logo nice

3 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

I use GaRuDa + i3 BtW :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Garuda + Gnome so smooth. Thanks for this Distro. I Love it.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum, so glad to hear you are loving Garuda.

3 Likes

my first screenshot here... though its from manjaro [my daily driver] and am still getting my feet into garuda as vm first ...
its kde+i3wm on manjaro architect.
top kde panel / bottom i3status and all keybind with my i3 config

3 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:
From Garuda DL page:
"Our editions are optimized for performance on real hardware. So installing on virtual machines is not recommended."

2 Likes

I am working on a new theming config but currently this is what I use on my main system ps I wanted to also show a GTK look but limited to 1 embed :slight_smile:

8 Likes

hello @SGS... here is my garuda-i3 shot ! in another machine, garuda-wayfire is also running ! complete with audio and video [using gnome-boxes as virt-manager doesnt support audio as of now]

4 Likes

@SGS.... credit goes to the creator of the wallpaper :blush:

2 Likes