Screenshots | Garuda Linux preferred :master:

Plain but functional.

EDIT:
The AUR packages Netflix & QTWebrflix-git yield Intel HDWA 1080p playback in Netflix & HBO Max.
Netflix:
As-is
Max:
From terminal, or edit menu to read: qtwebflix --provider https://play.max.com

Amazon Prime Video is still hopeless.

10 Likes

I’m happy with xfce and Hyprland!

:eyes:
:rofl:

5 Likes

:grin:

8 Likes

Even though i made it :smiley: It will send you mad :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: watching it go round :smiley:

6 Likes

Yeah, I changed it after 2 minutes :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

8 Likes

2 Likes

Been with the gruvbox theme for a bit now. Haven’t had much time to mess around, but finally got around to theming some sites, including the forum.

Edit: Hid my extensions since someone is now attacking one of my accounts. I can’t for sure confirm it’s due to this post, but it’s a good reminder to be careful what you share!

11 Likes

(This waybar theme is in new Feb ISO in G-Hyprland)

9 Likes

yap, I need that wallpaper :joy: :joy:… Does it have an impact on cpu usage/ram though?

1 Like

yep, on average it will consume around 2-3% more cpu,there is no impact on RAM for me (I have 8 GB ram ):eyes:

4 Likes

Them wallz…

we may need to get your collection of gif wallz on some point, some way! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You will need to come my home with a pendrive to take it beause :

╰─λ ls | grep custom_wallpapers.tar.gz 
.rw-r--r-- 4.4G ankur 20 Feb 10:31 custom_wallpapers.tar.gz

╭─ankur@ankur in ~ took 309ms
 ╰─λ 

:sweat_smile:
just used

tar -czvf custom_wallpapers.tar.gz custom_wallpapers/animated/

BTW, you needed to just search animated waifu and you will get sum websites like this

BTW, this also looks good :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

haahah, don’t tempt me mate, first plane ticket from Greece :laughing:

Maybe split it in two parts and send with fromsmash or wetransfer

4 Likes

You can upload it on megasync for free. I think they provide 20gb on a free tier account and then share the link.

1 Like

I don’t think it is that needed, there is already option to convert the videos (except .webm) to gif in G-Hyprland) through ffmpeg .
See :

If file is already with .gif extension then it will directly copy paste it :slightly_smiling_face:
That’s all !!! Don’t be too lazy in that :joy:
I have automated whatever I was able to through that script :grin:

Summary

The video being converted :
Ganyu Fighting Genshin Impact Live Wallpaper - WallpaperWaifu

3 Likes

yoo :tooth:

6 Likes

I love the conky setup . Is the config file publicly available? or is it your personal setup?

Not sure if I have done this right. If I haven’t my apologies. Just sharing my Garuda desktop.

6 Likes

Simply Arch.

9 Likes