Screenshots | Garuda Linux preferred :master:

I forget, sorry :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It's from arch regular repos

2 Likes

I've changed it a few times but I keep coming back to this wallpaper.

9 Likes

I think I started with Dragonized, but I've installed themes and tweaked things to the point it clicked and I liked the clean look. I use Hot pink for my theme and persona. I'm not a linux guru at all, so I don't have a pretty customised console to show off, but I made the background at least :smiley:

13 Likes

10 Likes

LOL ! :rofl: RGB Screen :rainbow::desktop_computer:

:warning: Headphone or Earphone users beware mute the sound and watch

How to

$ systemsettings kwincompositting
  • Enable Show Paint
  • Click on ≡
  • Set a shortcut key [My case Meta + num * ]

To enable type [ Meta + num * ]

2 Likes

I would also issue a WARNING for those folks sensitive to flashing lights--such as epileptics. I'm real about it. This would have sent my second wife crashing to the floor in seizure.

2 Likes

doing something I would never thought I would do: a Gnome screenshot!

and with fly pie!

8 Likes

I feel ya but Gnome seems to improve. :smiley: Yours look great!

2 Likes

10 Likes

I got a few GOG games running in Lutris, PlayOnLinux and Heroic. I never expected Contract Wars to work so easily.

10 Likes

14 Likes

11 Likes

Nice wallpaper, fits with the theme.

2 Likes

Changed my theme a little bit. Fine-tuning the appearence to something I'm most familiar with from the OSX days.. One thing Apple does right is the UI of their system. Luckily we can make Linux look even better. It's night time, so everything looks very dark with the wallpaper. :eyes:

8 Likes

Bottom left :: The Player is called 'Olivia' & it is in "Smart Mini-Mode" with borders removed. Next to Strawberry probably my favorite audio/video player around.

Oh yeah... The best My fav terminal is tilix. Tiling term. wicked.

heh "The best" is always subjective. :wink:

Activity 2 tonight's mood...

11 Likes

17 Likes

I'm not allowed yet to upload pics, so I've hosted a Screenshot of my new fresh and first Garuda install :slight_smile:
I love it

9 Likes

9 Likes

13 Likes