Screenshots | Garuda Linux preferred :master:

Still many things to configure, but it's getting there. :grinning:

8 Likes

@His_Turdness Like the virt-manager! I used to do VFIO Stuff, but now I just use my old GPU for Crypto Mining. It's much more profitable!

One note on your situation is that you got brands everywhere. You branded your wallpaper with "NZXT" a PC hardware company and then made the menu an Apple logo.
Go with whatever floats your boat! I would never put an Apple logo on anything relating to my computer. The only time I see an Apple logo in an interface is when I run Hackintosh stuff.

Actually on my PC, I've got Linux, MacOS, and Windows(although I'm pretty sure that my windows build is borked, don't know I never boot into it.) I wouldn't want to confuse myself between Linux and MacOS with an Apple Logo. When I boot up MacOS once every 3 months or so, I need that distinction!

1 Like

That apple logo came with the Latte layout. Still haven't changed that. And that can wait, having bigger problems with my system right now. Related to my virt-manager setup. :smiley:

I was a mac user for a long time, from late 90s to around the time they stopped NVidia support. Been trying to use Linux ever since.

Edit: this is the completed desktop. I always fall back to this wallpaper. It's so soothing.

1 Like

No changes, but she lookin FINE!

11 Likes

Budgie desktop:

9 Likes

Wow, looking very skookum. However there might be a high probability of inducing acid flashbacks* if you stare at that too long. :rofl:

*Those who never lived through the 60's and 70's can disregard this warning.

6 Likes

I think Budgie is under utilized. I think it would be such a great enterprise desktop environment. Every time I use it, I'm always impressed how intuitive it is. Looks good!

1 Like

@jonathon A little less front splitter and roof rack, and a little more thinkpad taking over the world?

8 Likes

New to Garuda. Here is my Dr460nized Desktop!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Looking good! :+1:

4 Likes

Pretty standard but astonishing.

8 Likes

Absolutely in love with Garuda Linux. I have tried all. Debian, OpenSUSE but later I finally tried arch but I was not able to maintain it properly. Garuda Linux with it's calamer installer not only made the installation easy but the system management easy too!

Thanks for all the effort!

7 Likes

More budgie :smile:

4 Likes

More birdo DE: added quotes & panel slightly tweaked.

3 Likes

LOL, looks like the background is “tweaking.”

6 Likes

Full experience :smiley:

7 Likes

That's much more relaxing. The previous image made me think I had drank too much coffee. Eek! :smiley:

7 Likes

The wonderful KDE Big Sur design :drooling_face:

6 Likes

It's now confirmed, I need glasses. :eyeglasses:

5 Likes

12 Likes