Remix by MdM

I also appreciate the enthusiasm, but also want to point out that "MdM Garuda Linux" is a little misleading. As SGS says, that isn't a thing, and putting your name on a wallpaper doesn't really make it a remix...

A pack of wallpaper without any text could be a nice addition, though.

6 Likes

ill make only wallpapers in the future ill think about more options for you :slight_smile: without logos and this mdm thing thank you for ur text it will improve my art skills as well i have no experience in creating wallpapers yet those are my first of, created only smaller things or big drawed things but not on pc :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was thinking about something with a color palette similar to what dr460nized presents with a dragon, would love to have something of this art style as alternative wallpaper in there :grimacing:

6 Likes

so far so good, I feel very comfortable with you in the forum and that is important to me, I will try to remove the initials but keep the quality of the wallpaper. i like garuda linux even if i wrote my own derivative of it, your packages are still available and very well selected. i could write to you for hours you are really nice :slight_smile: almost like a small family. thank you very much for your feedback so far. from all of you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That is what makes it special for me as well :blush:

1 Like

sry for re-upload the pics D:

8 Likes

7 Likes

The background-colors are to aggressive need to optimized that in future posts.
Maybe i should get more time in creating stuff. -- note for me

6 Likes

mhmm on mobile phone it looks ok but for pc i could be desperate..
a beautiful weekend for u guys and girls anyway :*

3 Likes

@Mior_D_Miro
I have a question!
Your artwork is very impressive. But how does it fit with Garuda?

1 Like

Hello @TilliDie , thank you for ur feedback :slight_smile: mhm thats a very good question, i thought about it from begin and come to following result. i think at the moment it dont fit (the artworks) with garuda that pictures are not elegant enough -- i see them as a kind of prototype i must get better and better for a better result for the garuda team -- i like this os very much as i like archlinux but if i make anything wrong about with my pics i will delete them -- i wont to have trouble with anybody :slight_smile: i like this community too

3 Likes

Ok if i was to make one of your design a background how would i see my short cuts and icon,s?

3 Likes

ah yeah i got u ;D sry sry sry about this the next point of my releases are the ability to make it more "useable" D; i use for myself not all of my artwork thats the reason why i dont have this problem :frowning:

2 Likes

Please do not apologize, your artwork is good !
Can you create a dragon or a G for garuda that takes up say the bottom right corner of the screen ? :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you very very much TilliDie :slight_smile:

yes, I would really enjoy doing it - i have lots of fun creating stuff for other people. ill try the challange :wink:

for the team garuda :smiley:

3 Likes

I look forward to see what you can create :+1:

3 Likes

Use GNOME. No desktop icons. Problem solved. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

i thought i create a personal instagram account for stuff like this :slight_smile: hope u enjoy this.

5 Likes

BTW :wink:

Garuda Logo are the Eagle and the the stylized "G"
I ask you not to change them.
They also do not have to appear on your art works.

Everything that resembles a dragon, here in the Garuda forum or in the browser FireDragon, are avatars, icons or logos for @dr460nf1r3 :smiley:

5 Likes

Ah ok good to know :slight_smile: i will change it thank you for ur feedback :slight_smile:

3 Likes