PDF Editor to Add & Change Color of Text

Title says it. I've been trying to google this, but it doesn't seem to be information published much on PDF Editors. I'm looking for the ability to add text and change the color of texts. I researched Okular but I'm unable to verify if I can change text color. Easily able to find info on software that have the ability to add text, but change text color, not so much.

Sorry I'm stuck on my WIndoze machine at work and I'm unable to actively test software right now.

@SGS : I'm using AlternativeTo, but changing color of fonts doesn't appear to be something people review or cover.

EDIT: Almost forgot, Looking to add bookmarks for navigation that will hopefully work in adobe and I'm working on a document that I'll be sharing with other people that mostly use Windoze.

Take a look through the ArchWiki, the list they put together seems pretty comprehensive:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/PDF,_PS_and_DjVu#Graphical_PDF_editing

I would just install six or eight of them and try them out, see if anything jumps out at you as far as being easy to use or intuitive and then just go with it.

3 Likes

Hi there,

May be Master PDF Editor can do the trick, you can find it in aur... :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.