Pamac says "No Package Found"

Hi
when I open the "software manager" //// add / remove software, it says "no package found"
(I've already tried to renew the mirrorlist and do an update (pacman -Suy) but generally don't really know much about Linux (so I already have a little ._.)
And I know that the problem has already been named and discussed, but I still can't get it):
Can someone help me please?

How you tried?

2 Likes

entered sudo rm /var/lib/pacman/db.lck && sudo pacman -Syu in the terminal

In terminal

upd
1 Like

Try the following...

Refresh from here, then try an update, again from here. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

it still does not work ):

how you mean this?

sudo reflector --country Germany --latest 5 --age 2 --fastest 5 --protocol https --sort rate --save /etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist && cat /etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist && sudo pacman -Syu

"upd" is the alias

2 Likes

okay es funktioniert immer noch nicht ):

Post in and output from terminal as text.

2 Likes

what do you mean? (sry am really not a professional)

Are you kidding?

open terminal and paste what I post in terminal like your

okay .. it still doesn't work):

I am out. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

okay Thanks anyway ):

pacman -Syyu will refresh the database

5 Likes

@Itro the help given in this forum to help you is priceless. You really need to start at the top and read the thread again and do what people are asking you and post the results back that they are asking you to do the way they want you to.
The only thing I can add to this topic, is maybe go back to Windows. :thinking:

4 Likes

You can select text in terminal. Just copy the text (ctrl+shift+c) and paste the output.

Don't be afraid. You will learn with time. And there is no rocket science in copying the text and pasting.

5 Likes

Thanks, but I've already tried that and it doesn't work

the problem is that I have already searched the forum posts, and neither pacman -Syu nor renewing the mirror server solves the problem