Off Topic Chit Chat - (Silliness factor 5)

:grin:

6 Likes

Get creeped

3 Likes

Nice, but not enough e.

1 Like

Speaking of which:

6 Likes
3 Likes

This cracked me up a bit.

Yes, I did, I did overbuy :laughing:

10 Likes

Ive been using garuda for 9 months now ?
I,ve not broken it yet?
What am i doing wrong? :sob:

7 Likes

Let my wife on there for 5 minutes. :thinking:

7 Likes

You think that is funny my wife saw me close a window today and it just shrunk down (kde plasma btw)?
She ask I like that can i have that? :rofl:
My reply was you use windows ?
So hell no? :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

You obviously do not own a cat. :wink:

6 Likes

So you met my mother then. :astonished: :rofl:

4 Likes

I grew up in Dodge City, by Gawd, Kansas, and cowboyed summers for cash when I was a kid. It was how I paid for my horse's board. You have no idea of the degree that big city cowboy boot, Stetson-wearing asshats offend me. They wouldn't know the difference between riding heels and walking heals if it ate their chaps. LOL! :smiley:

5 Likes

Is that one these,

or one of these?

:thinking:

(I hope it's the second one, especially in Kansas :grin: )

9 Likes

You have no idea the lengths bored Kansas farm kids (and horses) will goto for entertainment. None at all. :wink: My horse and I used to get into water battles. I'd spray him with the water hose; he'd catch it in his lower lip and flip it back at me. It was worlds of fun on a hot summer day. :slight_smile:

He got turned into glue and dogfood long ago, but he was the best friend a troubled youth could ever have. When things would go south at home, I'd throw on saddlebags and we'd go camp along the river until things cooled off. I miss my old nag.

8 Likes

I agree with your statement. money cant buy happiness ..... but it does help .....ask yourself this...

would you rather be miserable and rich, or miserable and broke? :thinking:

@tbg .... LOL! but no ....9gaggers are virgins... @dr460nf1r3 has it correct. :smiley:

Happy and Poor :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: after travelling to 3rd world countries, people of the western world are the most miserable and unhappy people you can ever meet we just kid ourselves we are happy :boom:

4 Likes

Maslov would agree. :slight_smile:

With so many people in the world who have so little, I have a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food in my stomach. And the esteem of the few people that mean the most to me.

If I don't already have everything then I have nothing at all.

1 Like

Heh can he fix the multi-GPU breakage they've been adding? :wink:

Dude you're running 12 screens, with like 4 GPU's (or something like that).

You're lucky your computer hasn't burst into flames already. :fire: :fire_extinguisher: :fire_engine:

I agree the multi display situation ATM is a right mess. Hopefully things will improve before too long.

1 Like