First of all I'd like to thank everyone who helped me with the first set of questions (which I couldn't
thank because I ran out of messages for the first day on the site) .
Before we start I wanted to mention that I am using the KDE dragonized version (non gaming) so you know if there are any specific things.
Now onto the more advanced second set of questions:
after getting more used to the UI I am still missing some key features I'd like to have for example:
- holding down the scroll wheel and navigating up and down with the mouse
- when I have an application (like discord for example) in full screen on my second monitor I can not scale it down because I have no access to it's top buttons (the X the square and the minus)
- I can not provide any images because I am a new account on the site and also because I have no clue how to print only a part of my screen (like ctrl + shft + s on windows)
- I use a corsair virtuoso wireless headset and for some reason when I swapped to Garuda it worked flawlessly on the first day but then on the second day, it only detected the headset's mic and not the headphones themselves (super weird) are there any drivers I need to install or something?
- Because many applications do not support linux yet or never will I wanted to also dual boot windows, so I was wondering if there is anything about it on the wiki (I only found it from the other way around, windows --> linux)
- Is there a terminal command to download software like sudo apt or pip install? and if so is there a list of the supported products?
Once again, I thank you for your time and effort.
- When switching keyboard languages I didn't find an option for having a default language and then a secondary one only switching my default layout language, any tutorials?
(also I used to be able to drag left click along the desktop and create a purple rectangle and now it doesn't appear anymore, it isn't an issue - it just makes me sad)