New Garuda User :-)

Hello to everyone!!
I'm a Linux user since I was 14yrs old (31 now hehehe).
I always used ONLY Linux as my primary OS and I moved now from Kali Linux (yes as first OS) to Garuda Linux.
Well, In my Long time linux experience, I've used many distros, I can definitely say that Garuda Linux is the best I've tried so far.
I love this distro and never leave it anymore.
I'm an experienced developer as well, I would love to join the development team as well :slight_smile:
GO GARUDA!! Thanks to anyone, see you around :wink:

9 Likes

Welcome to Garuda

2 Likes

You ran Kali Linux as a daily driver for normal use? If so then...that's interesting haha

3 Likes

Yes, untill 2 days ago :-)) now only on VM.
After installing Garuda + BlackArch its's definitely the OS that suits for me.
If I'll need Kali, I'll use it in VM. Anyway I'm in the Cyber Security business, that's because. I use Kali (now Garuda, and before Kali I was running Ubuntu + CentOS as our internal server) both to do Business and both to penetration testing. I never felt the need to use Windows even I don't feel any needs to use distros other than Kali or Garuda, I always did everything with Linux smoothly.
I Love Linux I think it fit any purposes.
I would love to say a huge congratulations to all the team for the great job :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh okay that makes more sense. I thought you were using Kali for some reason just as general use like people would use Ubuntu for. I'm also in cyber security btw. Well I have a degree in computer networks and security and doing a postgraduate year in cyber security. Have no clue what to do after with a career though but hey I'm 21 so I'm allowed to be clueless for now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Run your own company as I do :slight_smile:

1 Like

If I knew how then I would love to haha

2 Likes

Study, today cybersecurity niche is very profitable and even more and more companies everyday looking to secure their own data.
Anyway, sorry for the O.T :stuck_out_tongue:

A man after my own heart. A big welcome to the Garuda community my friend.

2 Likes

Thanks so much TBG!! <3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.