Need help on chinese font configuration

I found that firefox reported line 109 has a 'mismatch'... I don't know what is missing and because of my screen size I cannot use kate to see all of the file. Can anyone help me to check it?

Where did you see this message?

I don’t understand this problem.

3 Likes

I am using google meet and firefox is extremly SLOW when I open google meet. So I try to open firefox through terminal, then I see ~/.config/fontconfig/fonts.conf line 109: mismatch ... And when I open the fonts.conf with kate, I move my cursor to line 109 and the text before it is highlighted (I can't see the actual line which is not highlighted).

But I found that there is a </match> without <match> (I think I deleted it). After I remove the </match>, everything is fine but the fonts still didn't change.

1 Like

Ok. I found a solution, a stupid solution in this situation. I just simply uninstall all chinese fonts except Han Sans CN, then the problem is solved. Thanks for all your help, I will close this topic.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.