Lutris-Steam Import Problem

Hello, when I use terminal "lutris --list-steam-games" lutris recognizes all the games that are installed on steam. But when using gui I am clicking the synchronize button. All of my Steam games show up but lutris does not recognize the installed ones on the gui. Everything looks uninstalled. How can I solve this problem?
Thanks.

Might be a question for the Lutris forum?

2 Likes

Maybe but before I switched to Garuda (yesterday) it was working fine. I thought it would be because of Garuda version of lutris. Because theming and places are different. Normally I would right-clik steam and click import-games but there is no option of this in Garuda version. How can I install normal themed lutris? It would probably solve my problem. I tried lutris-git version but theming stays the same.

There is no such thing as a “Garuda” version of Lutris, it’s the one available in Arch’s repositories which is getting installed. If its caused by a misconfiguration you might try deleting the configs of Lutris and starting the process again.

rm -r ~/.config/lutris
rm -r ~/.local/share/lutris
2 Likes

There is no such thing as a “Garuda” version of Lutris, it’s the one available in Arch’s repositories which is getting installed. If its caused by a misconfiguration you might try deleting the configs of Lutris and starting the process again

Okay I thought because of theming there is a Garuda version. My bad. I tried the remove configs, it didn’t work. Thanks for the help. I will try Lutris forums.

2 Likes

One good thing about Linux is theming! Since Lutris is GTK based it will of course look different if desktop theming is different. :grin:

2 Likes

Not just theming though, Lutris seems different because it got an update that I wasn't aware of. :smiley: That is why I was also confused. Looking, syncing and some other settings were different.

1 Like