Lurker from South Africa

I've been lurking the forums for a very long time now and slowly started integrating myself here...decided to finally find the courage to introduce myself to the community.

I come from South Africa and work in retail. These days the only thing I use my Laptop for is gaming with occasionally self teaching myself coding (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, etc.)

I've been on and off with Garuda for a while now, distro-hopping every now and then but two months ago I made Garuda my 'permanent' install. After a while I just found that trying to set everything up for gaming was getting to be a bit tedious and that's where Garuda saves the day....a system that is all set up and ready to go with a beautiful desktop to go with it.

Thank you Garuda Team for making, what I consider, the best distro out there today. I have nothing but love and respect for you guys.

...and so I end off my little speech by saying to everyone here....HEY EVERYONE, SMOOCH AND KISSES!!!

10 Likes

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome to the Garuda community. It's nice to see how such a diverse group of users from around the world have gravitated to Garuda. :wave:

5 Likes

Eyyy ~ So good knowing there's more Garuda Linux users from S.A.! :grinning: :laughing:

I totally agree though! I tried just about every major distro and all their flavors but none of them quite hits the mark like I feel Garuda does. The amount of flexibility and features it comes packed with right out of the box is by far the best experience I've had from any single distro.

:hearts:More love from South Africa :hearts:

5 Likes