Account removal requests

Hallo
Ich möchte sie nur darauf hinweisen, dass sie mein Konto löschen, ich muss leider aus Gesundheitlichen und persönlichen Gründen aufhören, einmal die Deutsche Übersetzung und einmal die englische

Hello
I would just like to point out that they delete my account, unfortunately I have to stop for health and personal reasons, once the German translation and once the English

1 Like

I don't know why that would happen unless you've been detected as having multiple user accounts or a known spam IP address.

Sometimes this is triggered automatically if the forum software detects a known prexisting problem account.

I'm sorry I can't give you answers. You've always seemed like a very well behaved user in the past to me.

Perhaps @Naman or @SGS could better answer why this might have occurred.

I wish the best of health to you.

2 Likes

I think this is rather a request to delete his account due to reasons.
Well, wish you the best! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ja, die Übersetzung ist mal wieder nicht ganz eindeutig.
Ich gehe auch davon aus, dass er das Konto löschen möchte.
Falls ich bis morgen Abend nichts Gegenteiliges höre, werde ich dann dein Konto anonymisieren = löschen.

Alles Gute auch von mir.

2 Likes

Moin
ich muss aus gesundheitlichen Gründen aufhören, die englische Übersetzung Kamm von
DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator sorry und Entschuldigung dafür.

Gruß

Ok, kein Problem, deepl ist oft besser als google translate aber auch nicht fehlerfrei.
Ich lösche dann mal dein Konto.
Machs gut.

1 Like

Kullanıcı Hesabımın Silinmesini Talep Ediyorum.
I Request Deletion of My User Account.

What happened, Ekran?

Don't you like Garuda Linux anymore?

:eyes: No, I don't know this ex-user. He gave his full name in one of his posts.

1 Like

Use this category only to request removal of your user account, please.
Just thought you wanted to leave us :slight_smile:

2021-06-23_15-47

2 Likes

Never ever! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

As that Sponge Bob characters meme would say "Aight, I'ma head out."

3 Likes

Wait for me, I need to leave before I get slapped on the wrists for inappropriate humour too.

1 Like

Please create your own specific thread with an explicit request if you want to request account removal.

3 Likes