Latte missing

I am newbee to linux.I installed Garuda draganised kde version perfectly,then I update it to the ultimate version perfectly.Then I want to change the panel and dock,I completely messed up these settings.Removed all panels.Removed draganised panel in main settings also which appeares at top after installation.I just want the latte settings and panels just as when installed the garuda for the first time.Is that possible.If so Please help to do that.
Thanks in advance

Right click dock, Layouts, Edit Layouts, New, Garuda Layout

and switch to the newly added layout

6 Likes

I was gonna suggest resetting configs from Garuda assistant but this is an even less destructive solution.

4 Likes

Hi @kalyankumar
and
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Garuda team

3 Likes

Latte v0.10 has make layouts and docks/panels handling a fun to use. Users must not fear to use Layouts Editor :slightly_smiling_face: and they can take backup and create templates for everything concerning layouts, docks and panels.

For Latte v0. 10 one of its moto is "Own your data" I think it has made fantastic job for this with its updated Layouts Editor.

Make sure to use Docks, Panels... option in Layouts editor :slightly_smiling_face: it took me two years to implement it, I consider it a master piece in docks panels market.

6 Likes

It definitely is! I mentioned it already before but dr460nized wouldnt be half as cool without Latte dock. No other dock I tried can compare with the amount of features, looks & the amount of possible workflows. You created a masterpiece indeed, big fan of it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

But then you would, wouldn’t you? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

thank you :slight_smile: but the "masterpiece" was just for Docks,Panels... subdialog in Layouts Editor. That subdialog took me two years of preparation and implementation :slight_smile: In general I dont know if Latte is a masterpiece but it trys to do the best it can.

5 Likes