Kernel Installation Failed

Hello.
I've just installed Garuda and I was running the setup assistant and everytime I select to install other kernels, it fails.
I even tried through the garuda-settings-kernel app and it also fails with the following:

/usr/lib/modules/5.11.7-139-tkg-pds/kernel/sound/xen/snd_xen_front.ko.xz exists in both 'linux-tkg-pds' and 'linux-tkg-pds-zen'
/usr/lib/modules/5.11.7-139-tkg-pds/kernel/virt/lib/irqbypass.ko.xz exists in both 'linux-tkg-pds' and 'linux-tkg-pds-zen'
/usr/lib/modules/5.11.7-139-tkg-pds/modules.builtin exists in both 'linux-tkg-pds' and 'linux-tkg-pds-zen'
/usr/lib/modules/5.11.7-139-tkg-pds/modules.builtin.modinfo exists in both 'linux-tkg-pds' and 'linux-tkg-pds-zen'
/usr/lib/modules/5.11.7-139-tkg-pds/modules.order exists in both 'linux-tkg-pds' and 'linux-tkg-pds-zen'
/usr/lib/modules/5.11.7-139-tkg-pds/pkgbase exists in both 'linux-tkg-pds' and 'linux-tkg-pds-zen'
/usr/lib/modules/5.11.7-139-tkg-pds/vmlinuz exists in both 'linux-tkg-pds' and 'linux-tkg-pds-zen'
Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.

Done ...

This are some of the last line. The error is the same but it lists a bunch of files

Any tips to resolve this issue?
Thanks

Apparently you're trying to install two TKG kernels that conflict. Pick one or the other.

4 Likes

I'm just selecting 1 from the list

Which one? And which one do you already have installed?

3 Likes