KDE, how to get the minimized windows to show up on the latte dock?

Hi all at Garuda. I want to know how to get the minimized windows to show up on the latte dock? I'm running Garuda KDE Gaming. Its Awesome. Thank you

It already does?

2 Likes

oh. i forgot to mention i removed the dock i didn't want it just the panel. It doesn't minimize to the latte panel.

Welcome to forums

You can add widget to panel (I don't remember name of it).

2 Likes

Thanks I don't really know how to use Latte Dock. So if you can tell me how. This is the first time using it

Right click on it and add widget

2 Likes

Beyond the time and purpose of this forum - better to educate yourself -

Latte Dock - KDE Store - a start, the rest is up to you.

3 Likes

https://userbase.kde.org/LatteDock

Sorry, we can't repeat everything that is already on the internet as a solution.

4 Likes

@SGS @Stroke_Finger I'm not sure why you guys pointed me there to LINKS?

Because, with great power (Linux) comes great responsibility (you) - this is a forum for Garuda, not a teaching aid for apps.

Self education is the way forward. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

And because you will learn a bit more interesting stuff along with self solving your problem.

3 Likes

Do you allow me to add this to my collection of text modules? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

By all means, my friend! - feel free :grin:

Self-education is the ultimate responsibility.

3 Likes

@Stroke_Finger @SGS Its in your distro Garuda Linux (Latte Dock) Right! You guys should be more helpfull. Why do you think people get turned away from Linux? support like this......

Do you really think that we can serve every application that has shipped with Garuda with free support?
Teaching someone how to use, customize, and script Linux from first principles is a little outside the scope of a web forum.

3 Likes

"Its in your distro Garuda Linux (Latte Dock) Right!" - @LinuxWOW

This is correct, but it is not written by Garuda devs, merely used. What products do you use, that you teach other people about?

Car, house, computer, kettle, etc, etc? (it's in your house)

Would you take time to do so?

3 Likes

I already told you,

(Its here refers to latte dock, if that helps you more)

2 Likes

Take a step back and think about this. You're coming onto a forum populated by people volunteering their time to help people with a freely available and non-cost operating system.

Now, compare that to the support that Microsoft will give you for Windows. Now think about how much support they give you for applications you run on Windows.

After considering this, do you really think you should complain that people here expect you to read documentation for the software you use?

No?

Correct.

On the other hand, if you want personal support then people here will gladly accept payment. Just like Microsoft.

6 Likes

Special offer today, just € 99 € instead of € 149.99 per hour.

Doesn't found image on my keyboard :smiley:

2 Likes

Actually this is a great idea.
Maybe arrange paid video conferencing tutorials at a reasonable rate.
For people who can't be bothered finding out...
For people who never used KDE before.
For people who never used Youtube before.

I hate this theme.

This sucks too.

C'mon dude. Learn to mess up your own sh1t...
Then learn to put your own pants on.

1 Like