Just wanted a command consultation

Hey so i am thinking to upgrade to blackarch version from dragonized and I am gonna run this command sudo pacman -S pipewire-support xorg-server xorg-xwayland xorg-xhost xorg-xinit xorg-xinput xorg-xrandr xorg-xprop autorandr xdg-desktop-portal xdg-desktop-portal-kde networkmanager-iwd ufw beautyline candy-icons-git garuda-blackarch garuda-dr460nized garuda-fish-config kvantum-qt5 plymouth-theme-dr460nized grub-theme-garuda-dr460nized xcursor-sweet garuda-settings-manager-kcm garuda-settings-manager-knotifier sddm sddm-kcm bluedevil kde-gtk-config kde-servicemenus-komparemenu khotkeys kinfocenter kscreen kwallet-pam kwayland-integration kwin kwin-scripts-forceblur plasma-browser-integration plasma-desktop plasma-nm plasma-pa plasma-thunderbolt plasma-firewall plasma-systemmonitor plasma5-applets-eventcalendar plasma5-applets-window-appmenu plasma5-applets-window-buttons plasma5-applets-window-title powerdevil quota-tools ark dolphin dolphin-plugins kate kde-servicemenus-rootactions kdeconnect konsole okular partitionmanager spectacle ffmpegthumbs kdegraphics-thumbnailers kimageformats qt5-imageformats resvg sshfs firedragon latte-dock-git libinput_gestures_qt mpv 8192eu-dkms 8188eu-aircrack-dkms-git 8188fu-kelebek333-dkms-git rtl8192cu-fixes-git rtl88xxau-aircrack-dkms-git rtl8814au-aircrack-dkms-git rtl88x2bu-dkms-git rtl88x2ce-dkms tor openresolv aircrack-ng amass arp-scan aquatone autopsy beef binwalk blackarch-keyring blackarch-menus blackarch-mirrorlist bulk-extractor bully burpsuite cewl chntpw commix crackmapexec creddump crunch davtest dbd dirb dirbuster dmitry dns2tcp dnschef dnsenum dnsrecon enum4linux exiv2 exploitdb faradaysec fern-wifi-cracker ffuf fierce findomain fping gnu-netcat gobuster guymager hashcat hashcat-utils hashdeep hashid hash-identifier hping hotpatch httpx hydra ike-scan inetsim iodine john kismet laudanum lbd legion lulzbuster macchanger magicrescue maltego maskprocessor masscan metasploit msfdb mimikatz mitmproxy multimac nbtscan ncrack netdiscover netmask netsed netsniff-ng ngrep nikto nmap onesixtyone ophcrack patator pdfid pdf-parser pipal pixiewps powersploit proxychains-ng proxytunnel pth-toolkit ptunnel pwnat radare2 reaver rebind recon-ng redsocks responder rsmangler sakis3g samdump2 sbd scalpel scrounge-ntfs seclists set skipfish sleuthkit smbmap snmpcheck socat sploitctl spiderfoot spooftooph sqlmap ssldump sslscan sslsplit sslyze statsprocessor stunnel swaks tcpdump tcpick tcpreplay thc-ipv6 thc-pptp-bruter torctl theharvester udptunnel unix-privesc-check veil voiphopper wafw00f wce webshells weevely wfuzz whatweb whois wifite windows-binaries winexe wireshark-qt wordlistctl wpscan zaproxy zdns zgrab2 zmap ccache cmake gdb jre-openjdk go rustup
I wont be installing the settings things as showed in the upgrade faq as i am not upgrading the desktop environment in this case KDE shall I go ahead?

What is this “upgrade faq”?

If you have to ask, then no.

4 Likes

The general FAQ there is a upgrade to a different version section

Edit - I am still waiting havent run it till now i do have the use of black arch tools

WTF would you install all of those, especially when a lot are already on your system, you 'leet H4x0r, you. :smiley:

6 Likes

Actually i dont have the time and will to sort em out so I guess it will skip the ones already installed?

I guess if you need to do that, you need to go back to whatever school you haxors attend and get Linux-educated first?? :smiley:

And yes, I am making fun of you. Not very nice, am I? :smiley:

6 Likes

Black arch doesnt always mean "hacking" i wanted to use them for some penetration testing on my api's

Edit - Yeah you are not funny if you want to make fun of people better not waste your time on them you will only be wasting your time and maybe piss of the other person(I am not angry)

So it's best to read before you penetrate.

There is also no support here for barebones and black arch version.

7 Likes

Who has 11 free minutes to spend on reading nowadays? :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Ha ha, everyone else is starting to sound just like me. :rofl:

3 Likes

It's all just a matter of copy and paste into my collection of text modules. :smiley:

3 Likes