Join As Contributor

Hello Developers,
I am Kaushal Kishore a full time computer science engineering student from india and i recently switched from manjaro to garuda. I am loving the smoothness of it and apart from competative coding i am jumping to development as well and so would love to learn and explore by contributing my maximum to this project.
I only know C++, and learning flutter but seeking to learn more from this project.
Do tell me of i can join!
Thank you.

6 Likes

I guess you can contribute here :

6 Likes

thanks @babayaga

2 Likes

hey can you tell me how it's going, as I'm at same situation as you were, i know assembly, c , c++ ,dart and flutter, can you share some insights with me.

Hi @boyd, I don't think you will get a response from @programmer_x because they have not signed in to the forum in over two years. I do not know if they were ever able to contribute to the project after all.

If you can clarify your question or questions, perhaps someone else from the community can offer some insight.

1 Like

okay, will come back later in my own thread with more details after researching from my side, as i haven't done even a whoogle search about it .

Sounds good, I'll close this one down in that case and will look forward to your new thread.

4 Likes