Issue with Snapper Tools not showing recent clone files!

Garuda loses it’s singleness of purpose when it becomes a general Linux support forum.

XDistro user: “Hey, I got it working --Garuda Forum-- They know what they’re doing.”
Other XDistro user: “Gee, I think I’ll ask them about my other problems”

Helping Garuda users in one thing. General Use Linux forums have they’re own help sections --somewhere else.

If you’re just dying to help, I suggest that might suit your appetite. And I mean that in a friendly way. You have helped many, many people here. :smiley:

Happy New Year :fireworks:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Some funny things :grin:

The snapper tool is from @TNE if I’m not mistaken. That’s why it’s a gray area :smiley:
We don’t help with Android or teach people Inkscape.
As Jonathon once said so nicely:
This forum is not a general technical support forum.

3 Likes

Not really :sweat_smile: I have my fair share of help vampires that I have blocked on telegram and frankly why I stopped posting a lot on TG.

I understand that, that’s why I said I understand the reason for your comment. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for being so understanding of my viewpoint. I did not want to insult you. I feel the same way about the Arch and Debian (shudder) Forums as I do the Garuda Forum.

The person you helped will return to his home with a warm & fuzzy feeling. That’s all that matters. :smiley:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.