International Makeup of Garuda Community

Thanks for the hint. deepl.com works in the Firedragon.
This ingenious browser helps me to get rid of unnecessary Google accessoirs.

1 Like

Lassen Sie mich das mal versuchen:

Was soll ich sagen? Ich vermute, das ist jetzt deutsch, aber ich habe keine Ahnung, wie die Übersetzung ausfällt.

Hier ist ein berĂźhmter Satz im Englischen, der im Deutschen wahrscheinlich nichts bedeutet.

Der schnelle braune Fuchs springt Ăźber den faulen Hund

Im Englischen hat diese Aussage alle sechsundzwanzig Buchstaben des Alphabets. Im Deutschen ist das wohl nicht so.

3 Likes

Als Referenz auf Englisch lautet die Anweisung:

"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"

Sie kĂśnnten es anhand des Aussehens erkennen

Alright, maybe I should putting things into German!

It is fun, but to me it looks like I am just writing random words

Ne postez pas comme vous le faites dans le chat, s'il n'y a pas de message après le vôtre, vous pouvez simplement modifier votre message.
Oops

Please do not post like in chat, if there are no posts after yours you can just edit your post. :smiley:

In German it says: “Franz is chasing across Bavaria in a completely neglected taxi”

“Franz jagt im komplett verwahrlosten Taxi quer durch Bayern”

1 Like

Alright, sorry about that. I can understand why you wouldn't want to do three posts in a row. I thought it made things more dynamic, but I also realize that it does spam the "new" box on the front page of the forum.

1 Like

Well - you have a Canadian here. I'm located in New Brunswick; it's the province that shares the border with Maine in New England. The one thing I love about this distro is the international community here. It's nice to interact with different cultures. I just wish that translating from one language to another was better. Of course we all speak the same language here - Linux. And in my mind that's a good enough reason to use Garuda Linux. Plus the talent here is incredible!

8 Likes