was geht hier denn ab

what goes here

warum werden themen über wahl der disto versionen gesperrt

why there where closed topic

nicht jeder man will alles ausprobieren

not eveyone wants to test the different systems

warum gibt es hier keinen offenen austausch

why there is no free discussion

und auch an ein paar verantwortliche hier eure dummen antworten könnt ihr euch sparen
man fragt höfflich und kriegt nur dumme antworten
wie mach doch selber

to the admins when you speak to people as they asked question are funny that makes me sick
i think its a forum for interaction and learning and solve together probs

so und jetzt sorry abba musste raus kotzt mich an

first think is it important and is it a plus for the others

1 Like

On forums, topics are usually closed because further discussion is not necessary.

There's plenty of discussion happening on the forum and on Telegram. Hundreds of threads which repeat the same questions is not "discussion".

I'm not sure why this is important information?

6 Likes

There are some fake people on the forums. What do you expect we should do with people such as advertisers? Yesterday only, there was some advertiser advertising server services.

I deleted his/her/its post within a minute :grin:. Do you want to know username?

Also, there are times when the situations might go tense, so we have to close the topic.

Are you kidding? Who stopped you to ask problem? Or who said you to stop posting solutions. And there is separate threads for jokes, for musics, for books and such stuffs.

It's sense of humor. I agree we sometime slip to off topic, but it provides fun to all the community members. And imo , it is boring if we don't have fun. Have some chill
:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Im übrigen der Ton macht die Musik, ausfallend zu werden ermuntert keinen dir hier noch irgndwann mal zu helfen.
Wir Berliner sind hart aber herzlich.
Schönen Abend noch und guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr :slight_smile:

Incidentally, the tone makes the music, to be abusive do not encourage anyone to help here at some point. We Berliners are tough but warm. Have a nice evening and a happy new year

:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Me, today in the morning :slight_smile: too

Do not touch my posts :wink: :smiley:

3 Likes

everything i can say to your answeres is i came from the gdr

und wenn sich 1000send mal die fragen und antworten wiederholen nicht jeder will eine million threads durchsuchen nach der wahl des best distros

its only a personal question and only personal individual answeres that is not against you guys

but its your descission i only want to say that a was writing and wants to give an advise and it was closed

1 Like

i english is not good enough to say i'm chilled and that was not you are bad guy saying it was only a snapshot of my impression of this closed topic for me it is everything fine

German Democratic Republic?

1 Like

i don't know your background infos for me it was only a normal post

Mistake :slight_smile: ?

But I'm about to close here anyway.

1 Like

Genauso haben wir keine Lust die Zeit aufzuwenden solche Threads zu beantworten oder moderieren. Die Distro an sich ist doch schon kostenlos, wir bekommen kein Geld dafür und stecken trotzdem Zeit rein um sie besser zu machen, da ist einfach kein Platz für 1000 Wiederholungen :slight_smile:
Es hat einen Grund warum wir in Telegram keinen richtigen Support mehr geben, nämlich dass es unmöglich ist dort nach Inhalten zu suchen - anders hier :grin:
Und die paar Minuten die man beim benutzen der Suchfunktion "verschwendet" sind immer noch weniger als die Zeit die für diesen Thread draufgegangen sind :wink:

Likewise, we don't feel like spending the time to answer or moderate such threads. The distro itself is already free, we don't get any money for it and still spend time to make it better, there is simply no room for 1000 repetitions :slight_smile:
There is a reason why we don't give proper support in Telegram anymore, namely that it is impossible to search for content there - different here :grin:
And the few minutes "wasted" using the search function are still less than the time spent on this thread :wink:

6 Likes

yes there was not everything bad but you couldn't say what you want there was zensur (restrictions) ansd sorry i was to vorschnell aber when there where closed threads and i don't know why because everything looks okay for my werd ich zum tier

I closed only commercial post, like we all do.

1 Like

Btw, um das Problem mit dem Übersetzen zu lösen gibt es https://www.deepl.com/translator
Einfach deutschen Text übersetzen lassen, die Übersetzung ist dabei auch ziemlich akkurat :slight_smile:

Btw, to solve the problem with translating there is https://www.deepl.com/translator
Simply translate German text, the translation is also quite accurate :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am out, give no result.
Ahh, solution :slight_smile:

1 Like

Btw, my suggestion would be to hang out here for quite a time before you go to another distro community.

Most of them are worse, especially when you don't speak English.

3 Likes

also echt ma fühlt euch doch nicht gleich angepisst ich verstehe eure lage ja auch
aber diese bevormundung sorry die hab ich ja bei windows beim support auch die erst gar nicht erst antworten
ihr habt hier nen super projekt am laufen wirklich hab schon vieles ausprobiert und hier bleib ich erstmal
ich finde einfach nur wer drauf antworten will warum nicht ich hätte ihm ne antwort gegeben
und annehmen muss er sie ja nicht
das hier ist doch freiwillig und bisschen grips und laune dinge auszuprobieren muss man mitbringen

so really ma but do not feel immediately pissed I understand your situation yes also
but this paternalism sorry I have with windows at the support also the only not answer at all
you have here nice project running really have tried a lot of things and here I stay for now
I just find who wants to answer why not I would have given him an answer
and he does not have to accept it
this is voluntary and a little bit of gumption and mood to try things you have to bring along

das meine ich .... ich sage hier offen meine meinung
und bäm ..... man ist hier der arsch
wirklich leute nicht böse
ich weiß moderator oder forum leiten ist nicht leicht
aber manchmal kommen von euch aber auch nicht immer die besten antworten
wie ich zitiere

mach doch selbst was hindert dich ich habe auch träume V12 etc
das alles kann man auch besser verpacken

außerdem hab ich nicht vor hier abzuhauen
im gegenteil ich teste hier stundenlang eure systeme und schreibe auch ein bisschen drüber was mir auffällt

natürlich bin ich auch kein proffessioneller tester und kriege auch kein geld
ich mach das nur weil ich das gerne mache

und nun laßt uns friedenpfeiffe rauchen

Peace out

this is what i mean .... i say my opinion openly here
and bam ..... you are the ass here
really people not angry
I know moderator or forum lead is not easy
but sometimes come from you but also not always the best answers
as I quote

do it yourself what prevents you I also have dreams V12 etc
all this can be better packaged

also I do not intend to run away here
on the contrary I test here for hours your systems and also write a bit about what I notice

of course i'm not a professional tester and i don't get any money either
i only do this because i like to do it

and now let us smoke peace pipe

Peace out

Well until some time maybe a week or two
This forum was a ghost town

And currently it is we dont have much of helping users

And i know the reason
We do not have the enough manpower in forum

We have limited time and resources.

We need to apply breaks on the surge of new users.

But well its not possible its something uncontrollable :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

weil ihr echt gut seid also ich hab es zwar schon geschrieben aber auf meinem bixby newsfeed wurdet ihr kurz vorgestellt in einem artikel und es hörte sich echt alles sehr gut an ausprobiert und wirklich zufrieden
sehr schöne arbeit und respekt an euch und weiter so

because you are really good so I have already written it but on my bixby newsfeed you were briefly introduced in an article and it sounded really all very good tried and really satisfied
very nice work and respect to you and keep it up

5 Likes