I can't call kde as a gaming desktop enviroment (Help request without any info)

because lutris never starts :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

mine works fine, but it is better to manually disable the compositor before you do any gaming.

As you posted this in the issues and assistance category and posted no logs to substantiate your claims this post is going straight to the dung heap with a good portion of your other threads.

I think you now have the distinction of being the user with the most threads trash canned on the forum. You've been a member a while now and the threads you are creating seem to be getting worse not better.

The next post you have moved to the 400 category will likely result in a suspension for you. It's time you started constructing proper posts on our forum instead of posting mostly garbage that only serves to clutter the forum. You've been here long enough now to know what information we expect along with a help request. This is not your personal blog to post whatever whimsy enters your head today. Consider this an official warning.

If you wish assistance with the above issue open a thread with corroborating logs and some actual information about the errors you receive when you open the program from the terminal.

4 Likes