Hurricane Ida

Ok guys, this is more of a request than anything else. Please keep me and my family in your thoughts. I have recently been diagnosed with oral cancer (squamous cell carcinoma) and it’s very aggressive. On the 15th of September, I will be having a procedure to remove part of my left jawbone and all lymph nodes on that side. As if that isn’t enough, we have a major storm barreling down on us as I post this. Hurricane Ida. Hopefully we will get through all of this and recover.

Thank you all

11 Likes

I would like to ask, I hope on behalf of everyone, for updates on the status of you and your loved ones after the passing of Ida :pensive:

2 Likes

Wait there is a hurricane? how did I not know.

We are good. A good bit of rain and wind but no real damage. A good bit of Louisiana and some of Mississippi are without power and fuel but it could have been so much worse. Thanks you for asking

2 Likes

But I once again ask you to keep me and mine in your thoughts. I still have another type of storm to deal with. The cancer that I have been diagnosed with is very aggressive and I will have a procedure on the 15th of this month to remove some of my left lower jaw. There will be several other surgeries to go along with this but I am more worried about my family than myself. I hate for them to have to go through this again. We lost my fiancée’s older brother a little over 4 years ago. I have known this family since I was 9 or so so they have been “family” to me for a very long time

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.