How to Install HDT (Hearthstone deck tracker)

Can someone give me a detailed way how to install HDT? or a link to some Tutorial? i googled a bit but did found nothing usefull. I have Hearthstone installed with Lutris, they have the deck tracker too, but when i click the install button nothing happens. And if i download the installer and try to open the exe with wine, i just get the error message that i cant execute it with admin permissions.
And please assume im a complete newbie when you write your answer :wink:

Please post what you found.
What search terms did you use?

How do you open it in wine, double click?
From terminal?

You want to be spoon-fed, but put an empty plate here.

All i found is that it is possible.
I searched "Hearthstone deck tracker wine" and "hearhstone deck tracker linux"
I open it with rightclickt "wine windows program loader"

It's possible to get it working with HDT, see GitHub - borisbabic/hearthstone_hdt_linux: Contains instructions and code to get hearthstone with hdt running on linux. If you want to log into hsreplay you should have a working windows installation.

There is also GitHub - supertriodo/Arena-Tracker: Arena Tracker is a deck tracker that gives you a lot of extra info while playing Hearthstone. if HDT is an issue.

Source : [solved] Hearthstone with Deck Tracker / Multimedia and Games / Arch Linux Forums

Arena Tracker is also available in AUR
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/arenatracker/

1 Like

Does that mean you got HDT working, or you just used Arena Tracker?
Helpful for anyone who searches for that to know if pursuing HDT is worthwhile.

1 Like

I got HDT to work via that Github tutorial (GitHub - borisbabic/hearthstone_hdt_linux: Contains instructions and code to get hearthstone with hdt running on linux) posted above.
But for KDE plasma users, dont use "Force titlebar" option for the deck tracker and deactive "Blur for semi transparent windows"

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.