How garuda linux started?

Hi garuda linux ccommunity , well for me Garuda linux was a halt to my distro hopping .
After installing garuda linux second time ( because i broke it for the first time :wink:), I love this distro and found that this is perfect distro for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, I have faced many problems with Garudaโ€‹:unamused: , but Garuda forums are very helpful :smirk:, for getting to know what is the problem and how to solve it and it was great experience , I have learned many things about linux from class 8th ( when first knew about linux ) to class 11 ( the place where i am at this time ) .
Well , i have always too much quriosity of knowing anything and if I like something then i like to know how it get started .

Well , Garuda linux is something in my favorite's list , so I have also a quriosity about it too .
I want to know how it started and how was garuda team's experince throught making this awesome OS?
( Well, never mind for any of mine grammatical or spellng mistake because i am not good in English :joy:).

1 Like

:smiley:

7 Likes

Nice find! :eyes:
There is also this :grimacing:

4 Likes

Try
Garuda Linux - Wikipedia

Lol, we almost made it

we need more independent references though, with some articles and interviews.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.