How actual Garuda Linux's roadmap looks like?

Hi, I'm wondering if Garuda Linux has any kind of road map for the future?

I mean both development (new out-of-box systems/plugins/custom DE/etc
) and business (merch, promotions within Linux community and globally, collaboration with hardware manufacturers (like Manjaro did with Pine)?

Really like the distro, powerful and easy to use in the same time. Notifications from forum about critical stuff and (that more important) how to fix it just blow my mind.

3 Likes

I don't think so but to be honest I've never looked

(Roadmap) Garuda Linux 2022 - Light-wood Laminate, Light-wood Laminate, Light-wood Laminate!

Shudder. If they ever do, I'm outta here pronto.

4 Likes

On it.

Get your toddler merchandise today.

7 Likes

or coffee mug.

6 Likes

But not as hot as when I've spilled it all over my keyboard and lap! LOL.

2 Likes

I dunno... I'd probably be open to Garuda offering some sort of paid support plan to companies wanting to deploy Garuda on PC hardware. :thinking:

Including random bits of sponsored software by default... not so much. :grin:

6 Likes

i did this a couple times driving 18 wheelers and holy shit, you gotta have pain tolerance.
you can't do a damned thing about it while running 50 tons down a highway >.>

1 Like

I dunno...

One of the reasons I joined Garuda Linux was because anonymous inside sources told me that they plan to merger with Manjaro and become Manjaro Garuda by phil.

( before this reaches MSM and CNN and people riot ... I am just kidding )

Now seriously... I think merch and hardware vendors would be cool, in terms of allowing a sustainable Garuda Linux, if it doesn't affect negatively the quality of the distro ( for example, if it would allow cloud services back on )

2 Likes

$20 for a Garuda "Super" keycap seems reasonably par-for-the-course. :smiley:

It's always interesting watching the goal posts move once money is mentioned.

4 Likes

Which is why I'd expect you to shout at people if that happens. :wink:

4 Likes

MONIES! SOMEONE'S GOTTA BUY COFFEE!
that be why i gave you folks a nice donation.

if anything, i wants an 18 ounce glass beer mug with a garudaface on it for my coffee cup =-)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 19 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.