Homepage set to blank after restart of browser

After going into the settings of firedragon and setting the Homepage and new windows to Homepage. I then restart my browser and Firedragon shows a blank page. Then when I go back into the settings, Homepage and new windows is set to Blank.

I had something similar a few days ago. Try cleaning the browser cache.

2 Likes

Thanks I tried this. I cleaned both offline data, cache, and cookies. No change in results. Any other ideas?

Mhm, this sounds like something is hard coded somewhere? I never use a homepage myself so I might not have noticed it. Will take a look at the weekend :eyes:

3 Likes

Seems to be working fine here, but maybe I've been messing around even too much with various settings changes :slight_smile:
Maybe try to set/unset "Open previous windows and tabs (requires enabling browsing history)". Even if you set "Homepage and new windows" to Homepage, the setting above takes the precedence.

The Open previous windows and tabs (requires enabling browsing history) is greyed out. I have enabled browsing history, as I can restore previous session.

1 Like

I finally firgured out the problem.

in ~/.firedragon/firedragon.overrides.cfg you need to chanage the line lockPref("browser.startup.page", 0) to lockPref("browser.startup.page", 1)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.