Help i am new at li̇nux

.can ı use wi-fi and bluetooth?
.does it has a Turkish language?
.how can ı update drivers for example camera, intel, graphic card driver ? .how can ı get mac os window animations at garuda

Yes

Must be.

sudo pacman -Syu

Use KDE, linux-is-not-winsgs or Apple.

Read

and
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

I mean saw animation when I watched a garuda video but when I download anything happend when turned on the page(window) or when I changed the place of page it did not fluctuate

You do not write what you use :slight_smile: and which desktop environment you saw in the video, so who can answer this?

Everything is possible in system-settings but one DE is more flexible then other.
Post the name of the ISO you download and post also

inxi -Fxxxza

read about how in

2 Likes

just open this video and look at the 2.04 https://youtu.be/EnK4Z4UrOGo
you will understand me

No, you do not answer my questions, if you DL this Garuda it will work if you have the Recommendations

• 40 GB storage space
  • 8 GB RAM
  • video card with opengl 3.3 or better

But no answer is not a solution.

2 Likes

ı have 8gb ram and 800gb harddisk

Did you read above???

We can't tell you why it doesn't work for you if you don't answer the questions, simple as that.

3 Likes

Garuda KDE Dr460nized game edition

Please start reading!

• Include the output of “inxi -Fxxxza” in your post. This gives the people trying to resolve the issue proper information on the hardware used.
  • Provide the name of the iso (full name!) used to install Garuda on your system
  • If you include terminal outputs in your post please use the proper output format in your post. Using "~" 3 times above and "~" 3 times below the text block will provide a readable, raw look.

Text from Reporting bugs

2 Likes

Perhaps you are uncertain why your post was removed from the main forum. I will tell you why. The question below was asked repeatedly by a distro dev:

You did not provide the requested information.

The Garuda devs kindly provide assistance to new users on a very regular basis. On most distros, rarely ever do the developers respond personally to users help requests. So, when a distro dev is kind enough to respond personally to your help request, don't ever be wasting the devs time.

@SGS (Garuda co-founder & one of the main devs) asked you three times to provide the output of the inxi -Fxxxza command. I can't speak for @SGS, but I personally have a "three strikes and you're out" rule. If I need to ask more than twice to get someone to provide their system specs (or any other output) they will not receive further support from myself.

If you wish to receive support on the Garuda forum, do not waste forum assistants time by making them repeatedly ask you to post diagnostic outputs. Users that are uncooperative are simply too frustrating to deal with on a continuous basis. Our forum volunteers limited time is far better allocated to assisting users who actually comply with requests when asked. Users that are uncooperative, are not only wasting forum volunteers time, but they are also stealing time from other far more deserving users who require assistance.

Threads that don't provide the required information requested by admins, mods, or devs will likely be quickly discarded. Preference will always be given to assisting users who are proactive and responsive on their help requests.

Forum support time is precious (and limited), and if you are wasting it, then you are assumed to either be incapable of being helped or are simply deliberately trolling. Please comply promptly with forum devs requests, or find another venue to for assistance. We don't have enough forum staff, to waste time and resources on users that can't be helped because they refuse to help themselves. It's that simple, those incapable of helping themselves should look elsewhere for support.

5 Likes