Happy Garuda User

since my long time screen tearing issue is now gone its sooo good to use my favourite OS... :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

8 Likes

Tell us what you really think. :rofl:

Just kidding.

Welcome to Garuda. :clap:

:partying_face:

7 Likes

what I think ??? well I found my "the OS" ... moreover one of the developer is INDIAN.... i'm so much proud... i recomended this OS to so many people and told few of my wfriends to switch to Garuda Linux from windows.... 90% of them did and they are happy .... so in one word.... "AWESOME"

and finally i can create videos for my channel youtube.com/ArcTechSolutions

6 Likes

@librewish is super dedicated and works tirelessly on the distro. All the developers work very hard on the project, but it was @librewish's vision that brught Garuda to life.

Hopefully lots of people from your home country will by inspired to throw off the shackles of M$ and enjoy the freedom of using Garuda Linux.

7 Likes

thank you all of you for making this os... i dnt know of others but i will be always with garuda amd its team....

3 Likes

What is your favorite interface?
Don't worry, I don't intend to judge anyone.
It's good to hear opinions

1 Like

by ui you mean desktop environment ??? then my answer will be kde plasma....

Relatively a new Linux user. Started about 2 years ago with Ubuntu, moved on to Manjaro and then I found Garuda. Mighty impressed with the distro. Using KDE plasma, started with barebones and found the guided installation absolutely superb. A very polished distro that has become my favourite very quickly.

3 Likes

Awesome, welcome to the community.

2 Likes

Hey! Welcome to garuda.

KDE is like the best when it comes to looks. Have you tried any of the other DE of garuda?

This thread in 10 months old.

1 Like

Yes it is, but it's not a technical thread (if it were I would have closed it immediately).

We prefer people don't necrobump old threads, but if it's not tech related it's not such a no no.

2 Likes

Now we could add an s at the end of the title... :blush:

3 Likes