Greetings from new vm user

yeah , i did ...
Still pretty nice, but too bad you "dont give support" on barebones :slight_smile:

I downloaded the package list from both isos ( dragonized and barebones ) and did a compare ( sorted and comm ) just so I could see the differences. Might be a solution. ( but changing themes on dragonized isn't *** that *** hard :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: and dragonized does have some things I do want .... but barebones is cool and its a good base and the tools can help configure it ) ( idea : does the garuda tools have some kinda of "export configs/selections and import configs/selections ? )

Sidenote: on barebones the garuda tools do work, but have some issues. It seems that on garuda assistant manager ( if I am not mistaken ) , one cannot enable support for multiple things at the same time ( for example enabling pipewire and firewall at the same sime will fail ), but doing it one by one ( pipewire enable -> apply then firewall enable -> apply ) it works. It seems it passes the packages separated by "," commas ? I can do a screenshot if needed :slight_smile: