Garuda remove all my files from SSD

OMG Garuda KDE dragonized remove all my data files from my system, I can´t find them with dolphin and terminal.

Do you have any idea about this, other user have had the same issue.
Thanks in advance

OMG Garuda.

See what you started, @tbg?

3 Likes

Garuda's Calamares installer does only what you let it do. What did you let it do?

There are standalone file recovery utilities available. Google for them.

2 Likes

Best I know is testdisk.
Read manual!

When I access to my SSD from Garuda live I can find all my files. But when I launch my Garuda from my SSD disk all my files disappear (Dolphin can read it, same with terminal). When I tried to access to my SSD root tree -/home/xxxx/- (I get this: "Could not enter folder /home/xxxxxx". How can I fix this issue? I am new on Garuda.
Thanks in advance

Thanks c00ter, but I don´t understand what you mean. May you explain to me so simple.
Thanks

Read

man chown

Teaching someone how to use, customise, and script Linux from first principles is a little outside the scope of a web forum. All you need is in arch wiki

https://wiki.archlinux.org/

4 Likes

The problem was solved. I want to be honest, it was a big mistake from me. I was login as guest, that its all the problem. So sorry guys, Its my fool day. Thanks for all your support.

2 Likes

C'mon @c00ter, I rarely start anything (you should know that). I do tend to be a good finisher though. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

@OMGtbg!

Harharhar.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.