Garuda Linux How-To Geek write up

The positive coverage on Garuda Linux seems to be the norm these days but here's another glowing write up on How-To Geek

I searched for previous posts on the subject and didn't see any but I apologize if I missed one. Just wanted to share

Viva La Garuda Linux

7 Likes

You missed one or two previous postings of it but, hey, we don't mind (I don't mind) re-reading it.

If nothing else, it intimates beauty and technology can be the same.

Thanks!
:smiley:

4 Likes

I searched "How-To Geek" which didn't return anything and didn't know what to search for outside of that. We should adopt naming conventions for things like this. Either way, thanks for not roasting me over it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

No doubt. A search for “shameless plug” may have had better results.

Just joking about that. Everybody wants to read positive news about their favorite distribution. It illustrates what geniuses we were to choose it.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Have a nice week.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Really?

2 Likes

Really.

Perhaps my tendency towards obsessive compulsivity where punctuation is concerned played a part :wink:

1 Like

I doubt it. :hugs:

2 Likes

Ok if you want to beat a dead horse, I believe I searched "how-to"

I preemptively apologized, though, knowing it was possible that I didn't search thoroughly enough. The thread can be deleted if need be

1 Like

Luckily for you, the entire Garuda team had just finished feasting on our holiday buffet of roast sacrificial goat. So we let you easy, as we’d already had our fill. :rofl:

4 Likes

LOLOLOLOLOL! Another anal-retentive joins our ranks, brethren (and sisteren)!
:rofl:

You’re gonna do good well here (“good” is subjective). You really are. My god, I love honest people. :slight_smile:

EDIT: See?

3 Likes

Me after reading this went to some other blogs and things and opened youtube after 2 weeks and then got to know that there are some people who don't like garuda (But didn't understood the reason why they hate because each distro is made with different idea and for different purpose , you can't use garuda as puppy linux )

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.