Flew To Your Nest To Say Hi To All!

There are so many familiar "faces" here. I haven't officially installed Garuda yet. I thought I would familiarize myself with all you hatchlings and get to know the distro's workings first.

Hello to old and new. :wave:

10 Likes

Hello @RodneyCK , welcome to the Garuda Linux Forum :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi and welcome @RodneyCK.

5 Likes

So, nice to see another friend from forums past here as well.

Welcome.

6 Likes

tbg, good to see you again, and good to see you are part fo the dev team. :hugs:

I was playing around with the distro (gaming version) last night. What an amazing distro. I found all kinds of goodies. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I'm hardly part of the dev team. I simply help out with a few things around the forum. Truth to tell I'm just getting a little too old to be too actively involved anymore.

Time inevitably takes it's toll, as well as medications for various ailments take a toll on your mental acuity as you get older. I'm just nowhere as sharp as I was even a few years ago.

I used to spend 14-18 hours a day helping out on Linux forums a few years ago. I just can't put in much time anymore, but I try to help in small ways. Every little bit helps (as they say).

9 Likes

Your words ring true in my head, I am no spring chicken by any means. Hey, we can no longer take on the world, and that is ok. Sounds like you have found your limitations. Now where did I put mine? Hummmm... :thinking: :bed:

:laughing:

6 Likes

well guys like you only make the community flourish. Thanks for your years of dedications towards Linux and for solving doubts for newbies. Well I am gonna take this same path and unlike you I have a lot of time left(hopefully) I just turned 18 last month. Looking forward to be a Garuda dev.
Cheers

7 Likes

You are welcome

It isnt hard after you know how​:grin:

7 Likes